1. My baby is going places! Karma is starting to roll, scoot, and even crawl. Suddenly Karma is getting into everything! I’ve followed Karma around the house to spot anything that isn’t safe for a baby to explore, and I’ve made sure everything dangerous is out of reach or securely locked.
3. I’m still careful about which foods I give baby. I wait several days between introducing new foods, and I keep track of what foods Karma is eating. That way, if baby has an allergic reaction, I’ll know which food caused it.
4. I feel like I’m busy all the time these days, but I try to make time to take care of myself, too. Even a quick shower does wonders for how I feel!
5. I’m making time for some “alone time” with my partner this week. Scheduling it may not be romantic, but it’s the only way to make it happen these days! We both know baby could interrupt, so we’re prepared to be flexible.
6. Now that baby’s mobile, Karma bumps her head constantly on the floor and on furniture. I know how to recognize a concussion, and I know what signs mean I should call my doctor or take Karma to the ER.
7. Baby puts everything in Karma’s mouth these days, and sometimes I find random things in Karma’s diaper a few days later! I know what symptoms would mean something’s stuck in his digestive tract.