3. Baby can hold head up well and sit without help. Zachary loves to look in the mirror and smile at himself — Zachary thinks it’s a friend to play with! Zachary is starting to discover body parts, too — Zachary’s own fingers and toes are Zachary’s favorite toys.
4. I’m finally getting some “me” time! When baby is napping or playing independently, I take some time for myself. I might even start to rediscover some old hobbies.
5. Sometime this week, I’ll sit down, put my feet up, and enjoy a relaxing drink — maybe a cup of tea, a fruit smoothie, or even a glass of wine.
6. Being a mom is fun, but sometimes it’s overwhelming. When I feel exhausted and overwhelmed, I take a minute to close my eyes, relax my muscles, and breathe deep.
7. I eat between 8 and 12 ounces of seafood a week (cooked — not sushi). Omega-3s are good brain food, and I need all the help I can get!