1. Baby can feed herself with a spoon! I’m not sure how much Samuel is actually eating, because Samuel makes a huge mess, but hey, Samuel is having a blast.
2. Baby has started teething. I don’t see any teeth yet, but Samuel is drooling and chewing on everything and seems a lot more irritable than usual. I know this could last a while, so I’m stocking up on teething toys, cold washcloths, and patience!
3. Baby understands me! Samuel recognizes her name and can sometimes follows simple commands like “yes” and “no.”
4. My doctor told me to give baby a daily supplement of vitamin D.
5. I’ve started a freezer meal exchange with a few friends, and it’s really simplifying my cooking! Each of us cooks a lot of one meal that can go in the freezer, and then we all swap.
6. Baby has a security toy. It’s really sweet to see Samuel carrying the “lovey” around everywhere we go!
7. I’m treating myself this week with some relaxing exercise like a yoga session or a long walk.