, 3 years 4 months
Jessica replied to the moment
Jessica answered to:
1. My baby had another checkup. Jax may also get a second dose of the Hep B vaccination.
2. My baby likes to look at things. If I move an object across Jax’s vision, Jax follows it with Jax’s eyes.
3. Baby and I are getting fresh air together. When I feel up to it and the weather is nice, I take baby to sit outside or for a short walk.
4. Breastfeeding should be pretty established at this point. If I have any pain when baby latches, I’ll schedule an appointment with a lactation consultant.
5. I still sleep when baby sleeps, but if I have the energy, I try to spend some one-on-one time with older kids during one of baby’s naps.
6. Breastfeeding is not birth control! My partner and I have talked about our plans for birth control after I’m ready to resume intimacy.
7. I scheduled my 6 week postpartum appointment with my doctor. I also scheduled my baby’s two-month checkup with our pediatrician.
You may also like
What were your first pregnancy symptoms?
Baby name nickname you gave to your children
Best paying work from home jobs for stay at home moms
Need Help or have an Idea?
Open mobile site
Go to top
Publications on Moms.com should not be taken as medical recommendations on managing pregnancy and treatment of children. Mom's advice cannot be substituted by a visit to your doctor.
All contents copyright © Moms LLC. 2013-2017. All rights reserved