1. My baby is going places! Natalie is starting to roll, scoot, and even crawl. Suddenly Natalie is getting into everything! I’ve followed Natalie around the house to spot anything that isn’t safe for a baby to explore, and I’ve made sure everything dangerous is out of reach or securely locked.
3. I’m still careful about which foods I give baby. I wait several days between introducing new foods, and I keep track of what foods Natalie is eating. That way, if baby has an allergic reaction, I’ll know which food caused it.
4. I feel like I’m busy all the time these days, but I try to make time to take care of myself, too. Even a quick shower does wonders for how I feel!
5. I’m making time for some “alone time” with my partner this week. Scheduling it may not be romantic, but it’s the only way to make it happen these days! We both know baby could interrupt, so we’re prepared to be flexible.
6. Now that baby’s mobile, Natalie bumps her head constantly on the floor and on furniture. I know how to recognize a concussion, and I know what signs mean I should call my doctor or take Natalie to the ER.
7. Baby puts everything in Natalie’s mouth these days, and sometimes I find random things in Natalie’s diaper a few days later! I know what symptoms would mean something’s stuck in his digestive tract.