, 2 years 11 months
emily answered to:
Elliana eats 4-5 oz of formula
at every meal. If I’m breastfeeding, I don’t need to measure
how much Elliana eats
— I just feed Elliana on demand.
2. Baby can figure out where a sound is coming from! When Elliana hears something that interests Elliana, Elliana turns Elliana’s head and locates the source of the sound with his
3. My baby seems a little constipated — Elliana’s
not pooping every day
, and when Elliana does, it’s hard. I move Elliana’s legs in a bicycle motion to help get his digestive system moving.
4. I’ve set up the
and it’s my new best friend! I can get stuff done on the other side of the house while
baby is napping
5. I really don’t feel like getting it on right now! I’ve never been so uninterested in sex. I know that
breastfeeding can affect my sex drive, and my partner and I talked about how I’m feeling and how we can work
together to stay connected even when I’m not feeling inspired.
6. My lactation consultant thinks that dairy I eat might affect
baby, so I’ve cut milk out of my diet temporarily to see if it helps constipation or eczema
7. I think my partner and I are ready for our first real date night! We’ve hired a
, and we’re going to go out for a short dinner in the early evening. We’re prepared to come home early if
baby gets fussy
Pretty names for a baby girl
my little girl is Elliana Marie but we mostly just call her Ellie.
Share your expertise
You may also like
How did you pick a name for your baby?
I just found out I am pregnant: exited or sad?
How many hours do moms have to work from home
Need Help or have an Idea?
Open mobile site
Go to top
Publications on Moms.com should not be taken as medical recommendations on managing pregnancy and treatment of children. Mom's advice cannot be substituted by a visit to your doctor.
All contents copyright © Moms LLC. 2013-2017. All rights reserved