1. When I dangle objects in front of baby, Brody follows them with Brody’s eyes.
2. I never thought I’d say this, but I’m starting to be able to put baby down when Brody ’s sleepy but still awake. Brody can sometimes put himself to sleep if I catch Brody at just the right time!
3. My baby has had Brody’s two-month checkup, which included a lot more vaccinations! The two-month vaccination series includes the first dose of rotavirus, the first dose of DTaP, the first dose of Hib, the first dose of PCV13, and the first dose of IPV.
5. I don’t have much time for make-up these days. But I’m getting the hang of putting on a couple of things quickly — some lip gloss and mascara or eyeliner, so I can feel a little dressed up without spending a lot of time.
6. I squeezed back into some of my pre-pregnancy jeans! Sure, they used to be my loose, comfortable jeans, but hey, I’m finally out of maternity clothes! I’ll take it.
7. I’ve thoroughly researched my daycare provider. They have plenty of experience with young babies, they’re certified, and they know infant first aid and CPR.