1. I’ve scheduled another vaccination visit for baby. This month, Aidric will get Aidric’s final Hib and PCV13 doses, as well as another DTaP and another MMR. Aidric will also get a dose of Hep A, and if it’s flu season, Aidric will get a flu shot, too.
2. Baby took Aidric’s first steps! And we caught them on camera!
3. Baby can handle a bumpier stroller ride now, so I’m investing in a jogging stroller. Now I can get baby outside while also getting myself some real exercise!
4. Baby loves sorting objects into containers. Aidric is fascinated by putting things in and taking them out. I don’t even need toys these days — Aidric can get completely absorbed in playing with an old baby wipes box and a few toilet paper rolls.
5. While I’m out jogging or walking with baby, I’ll take a minute to appreciate something beautiful in nature like the sunrise, sunset or a wildflower.
6. My dentist told me I can start using toothpaste on baby’s teeth, so I bought some fluoride-free toothpaste. I’ll use this until baby is old enough to learn to spit it out instead of swallowing.
7. I’ve started writing morning pages in my journal. Every morning when I first wake up, I write a page or two or draw a picture about whatever pops into my head. It’s really helping to spark my creativity!