1. My partner and I are both so tired after bedtime, sometimes we barely even talk! This weekend, we’ll take one of baby’s naptimes to sit down together and have a real conversation to reconnect.
2. Baby can turn Brynnley’s head from side to side and look up and down. I’m working on teaching Brynnley to nod “yes” and “no!”
3. Baby and I love to listen to music and dance! I hold Brynnley in my arms and turn on my favorite tunes, and we dance our cares away. Brynnley also likes to lie on the ground and do some “dancing” of Brynnley’s own!
4. I’m doing something simple special for me this week to help me feel pretty, like painting my nails or taking a long shower and doing my hair.
5. I finished babyproofing, and I’m ready for baby to crawl! I’ve got locks on cabinets, everything breakable is moved out of reach, and I’ve checked all the windows for strangulation hazards.
6. Whenever baby’s around, I say the name of everything we see to help Brynnley learn new words. Sometimes I catch myself doing this when baby’s not around, too!
7. If it’s allergy season, I’ll watch baby for any signs of asthma or allergies like coughing and wheezing. If I notice any symptoms, I’ll talk to our doctor.