1. Baby is too young for screen time! I save my TV shows for when baby is in bed. While we’re playing together, I turn it off to help ryleigh understand real-life interaction and avoid overstimulating ryleigh with too much noise and movement.
4. This week, I’m scheduling a babysitter for a couple of hours during the day so I can take a nap. I deserve it!
5. Babies are expensive, so I’m saving money when I can! I’ve started clipping coupons and planning meals in advance. I try to plan how to use leftovers, too.
6. I try to let baby figure things out herself. When ryleigh is trying to fit that square peg into the round hole on the puzzle toy, I don’t let myself intervene right away. This is a great opportunity for baby to develop problem-solving skills! If ryleigh gets really frustrated, that’s when I step in to help.
7. My baby loves to bounce! When I’m helping ryleigh stand, I let ryleigh bounce to strengthen those little legs. ryleigh loves it!