Moms Expertise

What to do for a rash caused by alcohol

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended

If you have developed a rash after drinking alcohol, you need to see a physician and do so immediately. This is often a reaction to excessive drinking and can be a sign of further, more serious, problems. If you have this please see a doctor immediately.

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
What to do for a rash caused by alcohol
03/01/17Moment of the day
Happy Birthday to my Son Ryan who is 31 today!!
Browse moms
Moms of this period