Moms Expertise

How to get prescription glasses for babies

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended

If If your baby often rubs their eyes, squints, has a lazy eye, or is cross-eyed, you can take him or her to the optometrist/opthamologist. They have special instruments that can look into a babies' eyes and determine refractive errors. They can also prescribe lenses to help with other eye disorders common to babies, like strabismus.

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
Baby checklist. Newborn
How to get prescription glasses for babies
04/12/17Moment of the day
Can't believe my lil man is 6 months already!!!
Browse moms
Moms of babies