Moms Expertise

How to change my baby's last name

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended

You would need to file papers through the court to legally change the baby's name. If the father of the baby is on the birth certificate and baby has his name if you are not with him you will need to get his permission before you will be able to change it . If he wont agree then you wont be able to change it .

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
How to change my baby's last name
02/16/17Moment of the day
my beautiful girls
Browse moms