Moms Expertise

Help for moms married to a deadbeat

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended

If you are still married to the father of the children, you will need to file for separation in most states in order to get help. You may be able to just prove that you are not living in the same residence though so be sure to find out about that.

Your state child support agency can help you get child support from him in most cases. The only problem with that, and with any order, is that you have to be able to garnish from his paycheck and many men, sadly, avoid jobs that are payed legally to get out of paying support.

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
Help for moms married to a deadbeat
03/01/17Moment of the day
Happy Birthday to my Son Ryan who is 31 today!!
Browse moms
Moms of this period