616
Moms Expertise

Child vitamin overdose - what to do

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended
04/11/15

The most common and immediate symptoms of a vitamin overdose are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and headache. These symptoms can occur when excess is consumed of any of the vitamins. When sudden, unexplained symptoms occur, it is important to ask your child if he consumed anything out of the ordinary, including more than one multivitamin. With any toxicity, immediately contact Poison Control or call 911.

02/28/14

If you are ever concerned that your child has overdosed on vitamins, medication, or any other household product. you need to call Poison Control immediately.

I used to write the number in my medicine cabinet on the back of the door so I would always know where it is. I also have Mr. Yuck stickers in my household cleaners cabinet.

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
Similar moms expertise
Child vitamin overdose - what to do
11/01/16Moment of the day
my adorable spider!!
050
Browse moms
Moms of toddlers
MegAshleyMandiShaynaCherinKarenLauren4RobinLaniSuzanneJerikaTatyanna