Moms Expertise

Moms, what do you wear on an average day?

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended

I'm a Capri and tank top type of woman! I like to feel comfortable as possible


jeans, simple top and boots or wedges.


I usually wear jeans or yoga pants, a tee, a cardigan, and flipflops. Lol. Unless I'm going somewhere other than khols or target.


I wear a pair of jeggings a t-shirt on special occasions i wear a dress and heels or flats.


Mostly yoga type pants and t-shirts when I am at home. I will throw on a pair of jeans if I am going out somewhere but that is about as fancy as I get! LOl I am always covered with baby ick and now puppy ick!


Anything comfortable


Anything that fits!!!


The norm for me is yoga pants, long, flowing skirts, or dresses with or without leggings, depending on the length. They are very comfortable. My style has changed as I've grown older. My tops are never low cut, either. I like to dress modest.


I wear dresses and skirts 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time I wear workout clothes to exercise, jeans and shirts if its cold outside. Living in Florida you tend to wear dresses most of the year. I don't like wearing tennis shoes and prefer sandals all year round. I worked in a laid back recruiting firm and most people would come to work with sandals and shorts.

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
Moms, what do you wear on an average day?
07/03/16Moment of the day
My son modeling with a group of babies and adults with down syndrome.
Browse moms
Moms of this period