Moms Expertise

Sad story: my dad got me pregnant. What to do?

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended

Places to go for help:

- Call the police, you can call 911 or go directly to the police station.

- You can go to any doctor or hospital and tell them you were raped by your dad and they will be able to help you.

- You can call Child Protective Service to report it and get help as well.

- Tell a trusted friend or family member and ask them for help.

- Talk to a teacher or school counselor for some help.

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
Sad story: my dad got me pregnant. What to do?
04/01/17Moment of the day
Browse moms