Moms Expertise

How to get a military spouse grant

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended

There are military spouse grants for college, and that seems to be the most widely known and used one.

To get a military spouse grant for college, at least in the Marine Corps, you have to be a DEERS eligible spouse who either

A. Has access to an office in which you can sign up for the grant

B. Be willing to put your very specific, personal information in the grant portal.

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
How to get a military spouse grant
03/01/17Moment of the day
Happy Birthday to my Son Ryan who is 31 today!!
Browse moms
Moms of this period