Moms Expertise

How to deal with bad parents

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended

it depends on what bad parent means. If you mean someone who abuses or neglects their kids call CPS and the police. If the parents aren't doing anything illegal and just are mean or ignore them try and take the child under your wing. Give the kids positive attention and welcome them in your home. I am not sure I would confront the parents though because they may be really nasty or harmful.

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
How to deal with bad parents
03/01/17Moment of the day
Happy Birthday to my Son Ryan who is 31 today!!
Browse moms
Moms of this period