Moms Expertise

Your three month old baby development

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended

I can't believe she is already three months old...

Moving on, though. Ingrid has been making a lot of progress this past month... way too much for her to only be three months. She can now hold her up 99% of the time, the other 1% is when she's tired and just gets lazy. Lol. She can roll over from both belly to back and back to belly. She can grasp objects very well, and usually doesn't drop them unless she wants to. She sits up with minimal assistance. And she is currently working on crawling(Ah!). She rolls herself to her belly and gets her knees up but she can't figure out her arms so she just kinda face plants and then pushes her face across the floor.

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
Baby checklist. Newborn
Your three month old baby development
04/12/17Moment of the day
Can't believe my lil man is 6 months already!!!
Browse moms
Moms of babies