Moms Expertise

How to receive aid as a struggling single mom

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended

Depending on the type of aid you need, there are plenty of resources out there. If you need financial aid for school you can go to www.fafsa.ed.gov to fill out forms so that you can further your education. You can also check out your local and state agencies such as WIC (food and formula supplements) and SNAP (food stamps). Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it, but look towards the future too.

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
How to receive aid as a struggling single mom
03/01/17Moment of the day
Happy Birthday to my Son Ryan who is 31 today!!
Browse moms
Moms of this period