Moms Expertise

How to collect child support from an underemployed man

Add your advice here…
Message length 300 characters recommended

As long as there is a job that files taxes, you can collect child support. There are rules on how much you can collect though so you may not be able to get your full amount if they don't make enough. If they are in arrearage though, you may get more support when they file taxes. There isn't much else you can do but hope they get a job that pays enough for you to receive your support.

What is Moms Expertise?
“Moms Expertise” — a growing community - based collection of real and unique mom experience. Here you can find solutions to your issues and help other moms by sharing your own advice. Because every mom who’s been there is the best Expert for her baby.
Add your expertise
How to collect child support from an underemployed man
03/01/17Moment of the day
Happy Birthday to my Son Ryan who is 31 today!!
Browse moms
Moms of this period