So.. I must confess.. and I am sure you all can too - my husband has been amazing, amazeballs (yes I like to say that) and just like a prince since we found out we were expecting. We had dated for 8 years before getting married.. now married for a little over 3.. and he is just over the moon. I didn't think we could become even closer, but we definitely have.
I would love to know how your hubby supported you throughout your preggo journey? Mine just goes the extra mile more and without being prompted.. I really think it has made him grow up a bit (you know how boys can be..) and realize life is changing :)
A few instances..
- massages.. my neck and shoulders thank him!
- laundry.. I could get used to not doing it :)
- meal prep.. always more than happy to make dinner even after working from 8am to 6pm... a champ.
- compliments.. this dude has no idea how much complimenting me daily makes my day.. he always did.. but now, it means so much more
- supportive.. he has encouraged me to nix the stressful aspects of my self-employed job life and add things I love.. so priceless to me
Okay ladies.. so gush! We talk about ourselves daily, but the men are on this crazy ride with us as well.. tell me how your dude is awesome :)
I agree having children definitely matured my husband.