Bee sting allergy .. Will give you a warning..

Our bodies are kind of amazing. The first time a child gets stung by a bee and is allergic, will not normally be a serious situation.
Watch carefully. The area will become more red and swollen then what would be normal.. A rash will appear, and they may become itchy.
The second time your child is stung, if allergic will be more intense.. Then the third may be your trip to a doctor.
A child I know is deathly allergic and the first time he got stung he had abnormal reaction but not life threatening. The second time he was wheezing and got hives.. So they now carry an epipen just in case.
So call your doctor if you notice any intense reaction the first time.

About Jessica
Born: Novato, California
Current: Sherman Oaks, California
Birth: May 28
On since: Aug 5, 2013
We live in Los Angeles, CA. I'm a writer, comedian, actor and single mom of two. Parenting is hard. I try to keep a sense of humor about it all and find the find the funny... in what is most likely NOT funny (i.e. boogers, meltdowns, homework, etc.).