TMI- Ahead of time
So... I have reached 36 weeks. The due date from my LMP would have been yesterday 3/12, but the ultrasound date was about 4 weeks different that puts me at 4/10 as a due date. There was no good explanation for the discrepancy so we've just kinda went with it.
Baby dropped a couple weeks ago-
Now.... That is all fine and dandy and here comes the not so nice parts of my story (LOL)
About a week ago, after going to the bathroom- I noticed I lost the mucus plug already.
Now for about three days, I've been to the bathroom nonstop. I thought going pee constantly was bad enough, going #2 constantly now is terrible!!!
So some questions for you all-
1. How close were all of you to LMP due dates vs. ultrasound due dates?
2. What did losing the mucus plug mean to you?
3. How soon after losing mucus plug did baby come?
4. Is there any relief for visiting the potty constantly?! Any explanations?!
Feel free to answer as many or few as you want... I'm just very curious!
2. Losing the mucus plug means that cervix is starting to open up and it could take a few weeks for labor to start or sooner.
4. No relief in the potty department, its important to stay hydrated.
Are you having contractions yet? What are you having? I hope you have a smooth labor good luck!
1 My babe was born 6 days early from LMP!
2 Mine was lost the morning my babe was born :)
3 About 20 hours!
4 Ah.. I wish! I was like this a few weeks before I had my babe - it wasn't pretty.. and I went often.. but it's your body's way of cleaning things out and getting you ready :)