so my milk has dried!! out and i really want my child to get my milk since im a full time employer it was impossible for me but im so determined to go back and make this work with my child does any one know who do i need to consult this with will be with my obgyn ?? or any ideas??

evelyn palosBlack Diamond, Washington
    a lactation consultant, and drink plenty of water and eat oatmeal also try some mothers milk tea, have your baby continue to try and nurse your body may start producing again.
      Katie can probably give you some great advice, she is a Breastfeeding Peer Counselor.

      I'd suggest getting in touch with a lactation consultant. They will help you figure out ways to get your supply back up. Are you pumping regularly?
        8Theresa Gould
        Everyone has already suggested it but I thought of a lactation consultant too or even La Leche League.
        About evelyn palos
        Current: Black Diamond, Washington
        Birth: February 09
        On since: Mar 20, 2014
        an artist who loves to try new things a mother who has no idea what she got in too but belives every hr and every minute is precious and well lived it dont matter bad or good day