Murphy's Law for Moms (Got this from a friend).
1. If you wear black, they will have a runny nose.
2. If you wear white, they will have muddy hands.
3. If you change their diaper, they will immediately poop in the new one.
4. If you mop the floor, they will spill something.
5. If you put on fresh socks, you will immediately step in whatever was spilled.
6. If it is perfect, they will fix that for you.
7. If you say it, they will repeat it.
8. If it is important, they will forget it.
9. If you're tired, they will not be.
10. If you love them, you will see the beauty in it all.
And, I would like to add, "When you give them a bath, they will go number two and it will get all over them (happens more often than not).
Also, when you dress them and they look absolutely adorable in that outfit, they will spit up all over it...and spit up over any fresh outfit you place on them.
I'll get him ready for church and I won't notice anything until I walk in the doors. I can see it now. lol