Tips to reduce gas and bloating during pregnancy
Watch what you eat
- Avoid foods that cause gas
- Avoid sweeteners
- Avoid fried and fatty foods
Watch what you drink
- Avoid milk
- Avoid carbonated beverages
Don't eat too much at once.
- Small frequent meals will help improve your digestion
- Take a walk or do some moderate exercise
- Exercise gets your digestive tract moving
- There are a few pregnancy safe medication that can help with gas and bloating, make sure you get your doctors approval before taking any.