6 months pregnant and feeling lot of pressure on bladder
It is very common to feel a lot of pressure on your bladder during pregnancy. There are a few things you can do to relieve the pressure and reduce the discomfort.
- Kegel exercises - they strengthen your pelvic floor and your muscles
- Pelvic tilts - get on all fours and do pelvic tilts, not only is it good for your back and pelvis but it can reduce the pressure on your bladder.
- Frequent position changes - changing your position often can help shift where the baby is sitting in your pelvis
- Drink plenty of water
- Make sure you urinate when you feel the urge, do not try to hold it.
- Empty your bladder completely when you urinate.
Pressure on your bladder is a normal and annoying symptom of pregnancy. If you experience any pain, burning or difficulty urinating you need to contact your doctor.