So I have been feeling down... I REALLY have baby fever bad. I try everything to cheer up! I know we want to wait until we have our own place, Kai is in school, and we feel stable enough. I just really haven't been feeling that happy about it and I don't want my bf to feel like I am saying I want one. I do in a way, but I want to wait until after Kai starts school next august.