Messed up circumcision, what's next?

This is a very unfortunate thing to happen and your pediatrician should be able to refer you to a pediatric urologist for help. Depending on the issue they may do a wait and see approach, to see if the issue corrects itself. if not, surgery may be indicated, sometimes in office and sometimes in the hospital. Again that depends on the issue.

Make sure to follow up with your pediatrician for any circumcision issues.

Moms Expertise
About Melissa
Birth: December 31
On since: Mar 3, 2014
I am a single mom of two fantastic kiddos that I love to pieces. Currently in school working towards my teaching degree. You can find me most days on when I am not here chit chatting! :)