Best Foods for BABY!
I didn't realize their was a "list" that peds doctors describe as being the best foods to have your little one eating within the first year - did you?
- breast milk, duh!
- iron-fortified cereal.. and this doesn't have to JUST be rice cereal.. it can be oatmeal or barley too.. just any single grain cereal.
- avocados! yum! who doesn't want this?
- sweet potatoes! another major yum and super food for baby!
- meat.. such as chicken, lamb or beef.. great for protein!
- beets! they might not be a parents fav.. but suck it up for the baby!
- yogurt.. plain whole milk, not flavored!
- cheerios.. Lord knows I can handle these! :)
Mmm.. What say you MOMS! Are these the first foods you gave?