Dish washing Detergent

​It is not uncommon for children to get into cleaners, unfortunately
The dish washing detergent that we use in our home is nontoxic and if our son or future children did get into it, they would be fine. Of course we keep it out of his reach anyway!! Sure would hate to waste it if he spilled it!! We also keep it out of his reach just in case. Even the healthiest most nontoxic products should not be in the hands of little children.

I just hate hearing stories like this!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2199074…

What detergents do you use?

03
    11/16/13
    Oooh, never thought about that. I've gotten lazy lately but I used to make my own dish detergent. Enjoyed it while it lasted, despite this yucky SoCal water.
    1
    About Ashley Jones
    Birth: May 02
    On Moms.com since: Nov 4, 2013
    Married to my wonderful husband && we have a beautiful baby boy.