what can i do if my boyfriend/ babydaddy dont resepect me cause i fill so lonley. and like he is using me i dont need a boy i need a man

    I agree with Tracy Harris, Try to talk to him about it. Also take sometime away from him and stay with family and friends. Men don't really grow up until after their baby is here then it seems like they get serious. Although some stay immature. Hope it gets better.
    About Chasity Coleman
    Born: Fitzgerald, Georgia
    Current: Cordele, Georgia
    Birth: May 20
    On since: May 24, 2014
    hey im 21 years old I have a hard time communicate with my boyfriend/ the father of my babies I fill like he is using me. he don't take out no time for me he don't care how I fill and his family don't make it any better.
    All Recent Chasity's Posts