Government aid as a teenage single parent.

This can be very tricky depending on the rules where you live. If you still like with your parents their income and resources may be considered instead of your own. If you live outside of the home you generally have to show some sort of legal documentation of marriage or emancipation in order to be considered a non dependent. The best advice is to talk to a social worker at social services. They want to help you but you have to be very honest about your situation in order for them to do that.

Moms Expertise
    Comment deleted
    About Melissa
    Birth: December 31
    On since: Mar 3, 2014
    I am a single mom of two fantastic kiddos that I love to pieces. Currently in school working towards my teaching degree. You can find me most days on when I am not here chit chatting! :)