Seeking Mom Radio Co-Hosts
Do you love to talk and share your experiences as a mom? Are you good with your words and have fresh, creative ideas? Savvy Geekmoms Radio (available through iTunes and web) is a new, fresh talk radio from Savvy Geekmoms.com for moms in the digital age. I am seeking a few co-hosts to chat with me onAir once a week.
- English speaking with proper language
- Good vocal tone (no soft spoken voices please)
- Able to hold a conversation intelligently
- Writing, research, and interviewing capabilities
- Creative ideas, friendly, and outspoken
- Team player
- Skype (www.skype.com)
- Headset and microphone
- 60 minutes a week to devote to the talk show without interruptions (sorry no screaming babies in the background, but a great opportunity to close yourself away in silence for an hour)
This is NOT a paying job, but the experience and the fun will be rewarding and entertaining. Plus you get to use your ideas and meet more moms!
Interested? Contact me at http://savvygeekmom.com/contact/ for more information.
PS. Would love to add a small commercial spotlight for Moms.com if a representative for Moms.com could contact me.