How to increase chances of pregnancy
- Get a pre-conception physical done to make sure you are healthy before trying to conceive.
- Take prenatal vitamin and eat a healthy well-balanced diet.
- Learn your cycle and your body.
- Understand how your monthly cycle works.
- Track your cycle or take ovulation predicator tests to know when you are ovulating.
- Don't use regular lubrication, it can prevent the sperm from getting to the egg.
- Have sex every 24-48 hours to ensure there is always sperm available to fertilize the egg.
- Reduce your stress as much as possible. Stay calm.
- Have fun while having sex! It is supposed to be fun and not work. Having an orgasm can increase your chances of fertilization.