..figure out WHY :)
So there might be many reasons that could come up as to why a baby won't sleep through the night.. let's go through them!
- not old enough.. still needs night time calories!
- likes to nurse for comfort
- hasn't figured out how to self soothe
- a dirty diaper might wake them
- they might become cold or hot easily..
- they might just need extra cuddles & soothing!
I would go down your check list.. and see what they are needing.. also always think about their age.. you might think a baby should sleep through the night rather early.. but it always doesn't happen like that.. remember they are little.. and they need you!