How much water should a pregnant woman drink
Medical professionals advise pregnant women to drink eight, 8 ounce glasses of water a day (64oz). If you are exercising you can add one additional 8 ounce glass as well. Water is very important for you and the baby to stay healthy throughout your pregnancy. Drinking water and staying well hydrated will help prevent and ease a number of pregnancy problems.
Water and proper hydration can...
- prevent preterm labor contractions or stop them.
- help prevent bladder infection.
- help prevent and ease hemorrhoids.
- help prevent swelling and fluid retention.
- and it carrier nutrients to the baby.