So the medicine I am on is working fairly well but one of the side effects is insomnia. I have been having a lot of trouble falling and staying asleep but I do not want to start taking a medication for that as well. What are some natural remedies? Should I start taking the medication in the morning instead of at night? I am taking it before bed because for the first few weeks it was making me really drowsy when I took it. Now it is doing quite the opposite.
So, the main:
1. Open windows - fresh air is pretty important
2. Hot milk with honey before sleeping
3. No TEA or cofee at least 3 hours before.
4. Make sure there are no smells like citrus or cofee near you
5. natural sounds like rain, bird singing - but very quiet