How can you get it so that dad cant see your kid?

    If you can prove he is an incompetent parent, that's the easy way. You should talk to a lawyer to know your choices. If there's a worry about abuse you should be able to get supervised visits.
      That's the only ways I know. If I knew my pothead ex was actually taking care of my oldest I would be raising hell, but he's never around and she is being raised by her grandparents so I'm not worried.
      About Angela Griffin
      Current: Anoka, Minnesota
      Birth: February 26
      On Moms.com since: Jul 25, 2014
      My name is Angela. This first 4 years of my daughters life i have been a singe parent. Her dad is kinda in the picture, but not case he is in jail.I also want to know what i can do to stop him.
      All Recent Angela's Posts