Need travel advice !!
I am flying to east this week an have few questions ?
1. Should I carry her car seat to travel around in Michigan?
2. Light stroller or heavy stroller ?
3. Are baby slings better than car seats while traveling ?
4. I don own a sling should I buy one when Aaradhya is 20 pounds, how long will I be able to use it?
5. Any suggestions on travel easy with an infant.
Thanks much I really need some help on this.
If you take your car seat, I would just check it as checked baggage because you will need one once you arrive at your destination for traveling in a vehicle. Do you have any connecting flights to worry about? Because it will be a hassle to transfer your luggage, sometimes you don't have to but in the past I have had to retrieve luggage from one conveyor belt and put it on another. It's something to ask your airline.