Connecting with husband after baby arrives
I feel like my husband and I were doing great after our little guy came into the world, but now I feel like I just can't connect to him. I know this is on my end not his, because he is a loving caring husband, but I just feel lost in our Marriage. Any suggestions on how to get that spark back?
A few ideas:
- Sit down together and talk about something nice your spouse did for you that week or why you love your spouse.
- Take a shower or bath together.
- Watch a movie or show together
- Eat a meal together
- Write each other a love note
- Write each other a love note and hide it somewhere they will find later