Had my next non stress test today.
The test results were normal again :). Still only 1cm dilated(been 1cm for 4 weeks now lol) and 50% effaced. I have a non stress test again on thursday along with a doppler ultrasound. Based on the ultrasound results my Dr will decide if they think I should be induced or if we will just continue with the biweekly non stress tests. I'm 38 weeks 1 day as of today and at this point, I would love to just go ahead and have him. Plus since I am still working it would make it much easier to have a finalized date of when my last day will be since I intend on working right up until I have him, which makes my supervisor super paranoid everyday that I'm gonna go into labor at work, lol.