Tips to Help You Deal With Fatigue
1. Get eight hours of sleep or more each night
2. Ensure your following a proper diet. Fatigue may be aggravated by a deficiency in iron, protein, or just not getting enough calories.
3. Baby yourself and let others baby you. By getting adequate rest and relaxing while making sure your spouse is doing his fair share of the chores, you will be able to focus on taking care of yourself and your baby.
4. Fatigue is often worsened by your environment. Be alert of inadequate lighting, poor air circulation, poor air quality, or excessive noise and try to get them corrected.
5. Get some exercise. Often a nice walk or even a slow jog can help with fatigue. Too much rest can actually heighten fatigue but be sure not to overdo the amount you exercise.