Things You Should Never Say to a Pregnant Woman
So, you're pregnant. And now everyone's opinions and comments are ready to fly, or at least you feel that way.
Here are a few things that should not be said to a pregnant woman, feel free to add to the list:
1. Wow? Already?
2. Really? Another one?
3. Well, as long as YOUR happy (this was said to me by a SIL)
4. Wow, you're huge!
5. So, expecting twins?
6. You're about ready to pop!
7. Your husband is going to go home and stuff the turkey? It already looks like he did some stuffing of his own (my BIL said this to me--husband of the SIL on # 3; needless to say, I was displeased with his inappropriate comment).
8. This pregnancy will be hard for you since you're not young (the same SIL, yes. I was 31 when I had my son)
9. We need to talk about birth control (my new OB said this to me--and, no, we are not seeing her anymore)
10. You need to get your hormones under control.
My hubby said number ten to me one day when he was aggravating me on purpose. After that incident, he has never bothered to repeat it. ;) LOL
No, I don't explain it please.
I would say, "No, I don't! I woke up one morning to this!"
Or my sister's favorite..
'Are you trying to beat the Duggars?'
Somebody we used to know asked me if I knew how that happened and my sis sat down 'no, we have NO idea, why don't you give us the sex talk?'.. right in the middle of Walmart. :D
Why on Earth do people think we don't know how that happens. Honestly.