Tricks to SHOWER with a baby!
Mamas.. I thought I would share some tricks to SHOWER when you have a baby and you are the only one home :)
- wait until NAPTIME :) a given!
- wait until AFTER they eat and are typically happy to put them in bouncy seat or exersaucer outside of the shower..
- once they can hold their own bottle, wait until feeding time - this works great!
- put them in their crib with a few SAFE toys and keep that monitor close by!
- shower post stroller walk and just stroll that stroller right in by the shower!
- shower post getting home while they are still snoozing in the car seat :)