car sickness and children
My poor mom, I remember how she felt about me every time we went on the car!!! I couldn't make even one time without stopping and throwing up. The reason was my vestibular apparatus-something was wrong with my balance system in my inner ear. Couple of suggestions based on my own experience:
1. Always have mint candies with you.
2. Try to focus on the horizon while riding a car, don't read or play video games.
3. Open your window for a fresh air.
4. Alcohol wipes-tear open a wipe and sniff gently as you pass it past your nose. This works very well.
5. Chewing a mint gum is fun and helpful.