The Little Things... :D
I've heard and believe one of the big keys to true happiness is finding bliss in the little things.
Some little things that make me smile:
Clean sheet night... love how everything is all soft and fresh and warm- especially blankets straight from the dryer.
Scented candles in a homey smell. Having a candle around always brightens my mood.
Finding a great book for super cheap or on the 'take for free' library cart. (Found Watership Down once!)
Finding awesome productivity/lifehacks/learning tips
What about you guys? Name a few little things in life that always make you feel good!
Hmm.. mine would be..
- cozy candles lit each evening.. a must around here too!
- a clean home
- taking a walk with my dogs
- writing thank you notes to friends
- baking muffins (its my thang) :)
- JCrew socks in the Winter hehe