How to relieve morning sickness
1. Eat small, easy digestible meals at regular intervals rather than just one or two meals during the day. Dry toast, plain cookie, rice cakes, and savory crackers are good standbys
2. Stay clear of fatty food because it can be particularly troublesome
3. Some women swear by acupressure wristbands. These work by pressing on the acupuncture point known as P6
4. Try taking small amounts of ginger either as ginger ale, ginger tea, ginger capsules or ginger cookies
5. Peppermint tea has a refreshing taste that helps combat the horrible metallic taste in the mouth that frequently develops when you feel nauseous.